Friday, December 31, 2010

some knitting before the year actually ends....

It's 11:45pm-better get something knitting posted before the year changes. :)
today I received a Knit Picks order of some Options tips, double-ended crochet hooks and EZ's Knitting Workshop and Shirley Paden's Knitwear Design Workshop! HAPPY package delivered to our door by our mail carrier-who drove up the snow-melting very slick driveway to a barking Levi, but that's another day another post.
I have completed the pouch knitting on young Brett's Wonderful Wallaby. It's ready to fuse to the body. Small sweaters knit so much faster than larger ones. LOL Imagine that!
And-if any of you noticed the very "in your face" picture I had originally posted of the Miss Bab's cape in French Marigold (orange) I'm now going to post it so it's not so "in your face" but it's a great way to end the year. I was finally able to wear this fabulous cape as I found the PERFECT clasps to finish it off. Here it is. HAPPY NEW YEAR and HAPPY KNITTING!

No comments:

Post a Comment